The 2015 Grammy Awards were last week, and that got us thinking. How can we get new riders to “Stay With Me?” Do you ride because you are so “Fancy”? Or perhaps it’s because you are “All About That Bass” and enjoy the rumble of the diesel engines. Maybe you need to just “Shake It Off” and have some free-time while commuting back and forth to work at your “Chandelier” shop. Whatever your motivation to ride, we have your playlist.
1. Road To Nowhere by Talking Heads
2. Can’t Hold Us (feat. Ray Dalton) by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
3. The Walker by Fitz & Tantrums
4. Pumped Up Kicks by Foster The People
5. The High Road by Broken Bells
6. Born To Run by Bruce Springsteen
7. Treasure by Bruno Mars
8. Ho Hey by The Lumineers
9. Fader by The Temper Trap
10. Life In The Fast Lane by Eagles
These ten great songs are sure to be the beginning of a great playlist for your next motorcoach trip, whether that be to and from work – or across the country!